Amazon books

Monday, April 28, 2014

APEX Installation Problem - ORA-04031 Compiling WWV_FLOW_GEN_API2

I just installed 4.2.5 APEX Installation and the component stays invalid.

I check wich object was invalid and got this package body below. I tried to compile and got SHARED POOL memory error.

SQL> alter package apex_040200.WWV_FLOW_GEN_API2 compile body;

alter package apex_040200.WWV_FLOW_GEN_API2 compile body
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04031: unable to allocate 91248 bytes of shared memory ("shared pool","unknown object","PLMCD^72ae492e","BAMIMA: Bam Buffer")


#####################################

I them flush shared and buufer cache pool and compiled again. This works for me:

SQL> alter system flush buffer_cache ;

System altered.

SQL> alter system flush shared_pool;

System altered.

SQL> alter package apex_040200.WWV_FLOW_GEN_API2 compile body;

Package body altered.

SQL>

######################################


Best Regards,
Paulo Portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment